Sunday, June 01, 2008
Brother's Graduation..
I rushed all the way to attend my brother's graduation. In the end, I reached after the whole ceremony had ended. Just managed to take some snapshots with mum and bro. Dad had to leave early for work.
Finally, my bro had graduated from his diploma course.. intend to further his studies.. up to him.. though my parents would fully support him no matter what..
Actually, I'm trully grateful and blessed to have an understanding and noble parents. They have always provide us with the best no matter how difficult life is.. While most of my friends are now paying off their study loans, bank loan, what-ever loans (not to say their parents are not good).. I'm free of all these loans.. why? coz my parents forked out their own savings just to have us studied in a stress-free environment.. They would rather suffer themselves..
Well.. one more graduation ceremony to go this year - my sister in Australia.. looking forward to holidaying in Sydney and/or Melbourne and/or Gold Coast... depending on my savings!! haha.. gotta be disciplined!!




After that.. we headed to No Signboard for dinner!! Yippie... Forever packed with crab lovers..

Our dishes including...
~ La La ~

~ Honey Pork Ribs ~

I rushed all the way to attend my brother's graduation. In the end, I reached after the whole ceremony had ended. Just managed to take some snapshots with mum and bro. Dad had to leave early for work.
Finally, my bro had graduated from his diploma course.. intend to further his studies.. up to him.. though my parents would fully support him no matter what..
Actually, I'm trully grateful and blessed to have an understanding and noble parents. They have always provide us with the best no matter how difficult life is.. While most of my friends are now paying off their study loans, bank loan, what-ever loans (not to say their parents are not good).. I'm free of all these loans.. why? coz my parents forked out their own savings just to have us studied in a stress-free environment.. They would rather suffer themselves..
Well.. one more graduation ceremony to go this year - my sister in Australia.. looking forward to holidaying in Sydney and/or Melbourne and/or Gold Coast... depending on my savings!! haha.. gotta be disciplined!!
My mum looks very cute in this purple top..
Our dishes including...
~ La La ~
~ Honey Pork Ribs ~
~ Crispy Cereal Beancurd ~
And... the one we were waiting for...
~ Chili Crab ~
The portion was abit scary... but it was yummy !!.. of course it came up a "reasonable" price - $151++ .. of course I paid for the dinner la.. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home