...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Went to Korean Trade Fair last Mon at The Expo. Saw this super stylo mylo Samsung HP.. I like this one!!! So small, at first glance, we thought it was another MP3 player! It's just costs 270++, but, without camera. The one with camera costs 300++..


Supposed to use my next month pay cheque to buy an Acer laptop, which costs $1800++, but then my parents urged me not to get first le.. since my laptop is still in good condition. Just buy a battery which costs 300++.. hm, how le?? I'm in dilemma le...


If I'm not getting a laptop, then I'm so tempted to get a bag for myself and maybe a few months later, another for my mum. I love tote bag... been eyeing on these both bags.. but dunno how much.. haha... maybe next month I go see see...


Xmas present for myself?? haha... wat a good excuse to spend!

Next week will be another packed and stressful week..Gotta move to new office at Ubi Techpark, no more CBD liao... sob sob


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home