Sunday, September 30, 2007
Let's have a quick update of my happenings in Sept.
BBQ at the upper deck
Presents to our boss - 2 pairs of cuff links. He loves it very much coz he's a soccer fan and he loves being No.1 .. haha
Mango Ice Cream cake from Swensen on his actual day
Have you ever heard of HOT YOGA? It's just a yoga session but interestingly it's conducted in a sauna-like room with temperature up to 41deg. Some said fun, some said it was killing.. My boss bought a package under the company name and it's expiring soon.. but we still have 80++ hours left! So, he made it a company affair.. and we went last wed!
After 1/2 hr in the room, I started to feel dizzy.. I couldn't continue anymore.. I just sat down and enjoyed the heat. Btw, it was a 90minute session! I continued after resting for awhile. It's actually not that bad... just that the spot I chose was the hottest spot, that was why I felt dizzy easily! (they just told me by the end of the class!) *fainted* but overall it was fun. I feel so "healthy" and "good" after sweating!! haha
My boss always brings us to have good food - doesn't mean it must be expensive to be good. I've fallen in love with this simple yet superb wantan noodle! The chili is really POWER!
This one of a kind Ang Moh Wantan Noodle (that's the stall name) is located at Tembeling Rd, Joo Chiat. It's very yummy!! must try!!

Well, we'll be moving out of our current office at The Adelphi very soon. Thanks to the recent propery boom and F1. Due to rental hike up, we have to move to a more reasonably priced location.
For sure, I'm gonna miss the scenery...
View from the conference room
Alright, enough of blogging.. time to get back to my reports...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home