...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Saturday, May 17, 2008

How am I lately??

Can't believe that the time when I last blogged was in Jan??? Hm... it shows how occupied I am with WORK.. where got time to blog? Haha... that's why only our Ms Janice still maintains her enthusiasm to blog till now... Good job, gal!

My last post was about my complaints and grumblings on whether I should call it a quit. Hm, Talk Only No Action wan... I'm still with my current job.. I believe everyone goes through some bad patch in work or life... Well, the current stress level is still within my threshold.. let see when I'm gonna explore... meanwhile I still continue to fight on.. though everyone commented how tired and shagged I am.. yes... SLEEP IS A LUXURY to me now!!

Alright.. was back in Ipoh on Labour Day with the main concern to visit my grandma (was granted a day half as part of my birthday present from boss and my dear colleagues). Well, nothing spectacular, coz I spent most of the time on laptop to finish the report..

Just some snapshots during the family dinner with my grandparents and beloved aunties at Kim Bali - yummy dinner!
He's everyone's darling!! So cutie... your heart will melt when he cries...

He's so happy with his complimentary ice cream

"Don't disturb me... I wanna enjoy my ice cream!"

His signature pose!

My grandparents - though my grandma still looks frails.... can see that she's delighted! Get well soon.....

Finally, I've made a decision - I bought a Burberry bag. Was deciding between Gucci and Burberry.. since Gucci doesnt have the design I want and partially because the service attitude of the staff, I splurged in Burberry instead. Hopefully, it was not an impulse buying..

Of all the brands, I would say Burberry has the best service.. be it in Paragon or Taka... unlike some staff from some high-end brands did not even be bothered to serve.. or should I say they judge who to be served?? most probably..

It's true.. there's a difference when you walk into these high-end shops carrying a big-whatever-brand bag with you.. the staff would take their initiative to SMILE to you, even OFFER if you need any help or anything design we are looking for!! .. that's how great impact your APPEARANCE can give!


Chinlee said I must take care of this paper bag coz I can sell it for 10bucks... haha.. nonsense her! But for sure I will remind myself to bring along plastic bag with me when I go drinking next time... make sure I don't vomit in my bag anymore!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home