Saturday, January 19, 2008
Not a happy gal...
Been experiencing working blues lately. Suddenly, I have this impulse to call it a quit. Don't feel like working anyway.
When asked, "Do you like what are you doing?"
I'm totally clueless about it. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I just hate it. Hate it because I have to cope with so many things, and yet I'm unable to deliver what is expected from me. So, in the end, I feel very suffocated with the work load.. argh.. HELP!
How do I regain the momentum? Kindly advise.
Been experiencing working blues lately. Suddenly, I have this impulse to call it a quit. Don't feel like working anyway.
When asked, "Do you like what are you doing?"
I'm totally clueless about it. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I just hate it. Hate it because I have to cope with so many things, and yet I'm unable to deliver what is expected from me. So, in the end, I feel very suffocated with the work load.. argh.. HELP!
How do I regain the momentum? Kindly advise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home