Sunday, July 01, 2007
Oh, what a busy Sunday..
Went to take family photos.. of all days, I chose today - 1st July - the very first day of our GST increment day - stupid me..
Tell you what, it was super tiring. I smiled until my whole face numbed. I looked so-not-natural.."ms, face tilt this way.. lean forward, sit to ur right.. okie stop..this and that.." oh my god!! Frankly speaking, I doubt the pictures will turn out well. But they will photoshop right??? Pls......!!
~ Me and my sister ~
~ Rascal and I ~
My papa
Papa & Mama
My mummy said - "see your pancake face!!" Argh....!! How I wish I could get rid some fats of my face!!
Sigh.. guess how much it costs at the end of day? 3 x 20R Family + 1 x 8R individual = $1,080 !! OH MY GOD!!! so damn shocking !!! So DAMN EXPENSIVE!! can't believe it..
Went to People's Park Complex to do some last minute shopping to get winter clothes.. so, the weather is still so so so cold..
Then, I had a sinful dinner at Chinatown Temp Market.
Fried Kway Teow
Ngoh Hiang

And my dessert - ice kacang

How to lose weight like this?? aiyo...!! so next time when you see me, pls dun tell this to me: "Kylie, you've gained weight hor"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home