Monday, June 18, 2007
I'm no longer looking forward to flipping the sat recruitment paper.. in fact, I feel disheartened.
2 months of disappointment.. when could I stop flipping the sat newspapers... I wonder when?!
Although I'd tell myself: "Always look at the bright side of life".. dun worry, I'll be able to get a job soon..
But as the time goes by, I just can't help myself but to think: "am I really that bad that noone wants to employ me??"
Sigh.. What should I do now?
Continue flipping the papers and praying hard !!
Well, other than that, I have to start planning for my itinerary. Yes, it's been confirmed. I'm going to sydney and canberra on 4th July.
2 months of disappointment.. when could I stop flipping the sat newspapers... I wonder when?!
Although I'd tell myself: "Always look at the bright side of life".. dun worry, I'll be able to get a job soon..
But as the time goes by, I just can't help myself but to think: "am I really that bad that noone wants to employ me??"
Sigh.. What should I do now?
Continue flipping the papers and praying hard !!
Well, other than that, I have to start planning for my itinerary. Yes, it's been confirmed. I'm going to sydney and canberra on 4th July.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home