Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Status: Unemployed
Haven't been blogging for super long time.. Not that I'm busy working or interviews or watsoever.. in fact I'm super duper slack at home.
My usual daily routine?
10am - breakfast
11am - check mail/ check any lobang for jobs
1pm - play Yahoo text twist - trying to break my record pf 177000++
4pm - couch potato begins
7pm - dinner
8pm - couch potato continues
10pm - date with Zzz monster
Sigh.. how long will I have to continue with this daily routine?
My bunch of friends should be in Changi airport now, preparing to leave for Taiwan for their grad trip!! Time to eat, shop, bubble tea and hot spring...!! So envy.. I wish I could join them.. sob sob sob...
Haven't been blogging for super long time.. Not that I'm busy working or interviews or watsoever.. in fact I'm super duper slack at home.
My usual daily routine?
10am - breakfast
11am - check mail/ check any lobang for jobs
1pm - play Yahoo text twist - trying to break my record pf 177000++
4pm - couch potato begins
7pm - dinner
8pm - couch potato continues
10pm - date with Zzz monster
Sigh.. how long will I have to continue with this daily routine?
My bunch of friends should be in Changi airport now, preparing to leave for Taiwan for their grad trip!! Time to eat, shop, bubble tea and hot spring...!! So envy.. I wish I could join them.. sob sob sob...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home