Saturday, June 16, 2007
Went to try on my academic dress last sun with my parents.. At that very moment, I felt so excited and looking forward to the graduation ceremony. Who wouldn't feel excited, huh?
Coz, we've spent 3 years full of sweat and blood, just to get a cert and a chance to wear the long-awaited graduation gown. I guess it's been every parent's wish and dream to witness their own children wearing that "square hat".. =)
When I put it on, I looked in the mirror... oh my god, I looked so plump and weird..!! My mum's first reaction was: Aiyo, your face so big hor!
* Fainted *
Sigh... yeah.. I know I have big and round face... HELP!! any method to make my face slimmer?? I wanna take nice nice graduation portrait le.. sob sob....
My parents have finally make up their mind to go Australia with my sister in July.. do I wanna follow?? I'm in dilemma...
Btw, air tickets + accommodations + winter clothes are not settled yet. Would it be too late??
Went to buy the winter clothes with my mum on Thurs..all my mum knew was that shop named "fook ann", located at Chinatown and it's near Eu Yan Sen.. Walked up and down the stretch of street under the hot sun.. NO SUCH SHOP!
Luckily my father came to the rescue and finally we found that uncle shop selling super duper cheap winter jackets... only 20- 25 bucks..
Now, the most difficult task is to get air tickets. Seriously, it's peak season now, and Sydney is one of the hot destinations..
Of all travel agencies I approached so far.. only New Shan gave me the most satisfied service.. She was so patient to help seek for the available flights at the cheapest rate.. Chan Brother quoted me 1700++ while New Shan gave me 1500++ (but with a earlier flying date)
Of course I booked with New Shan..
Now, I hope the weather in Sydney will be better in July.. no more storms or rain pls!!!
Coz, we've spent 3 years full of sweat and blood, just to get a cert and a chance to wear the long-awaited graduation gown. I guess it's been every parent's wish and dream to witness their own children wearing that "square hat".. =)
When I put it on, I looked in the mirror... oh my god, I looked so plump and weird..!! My mum's first reaction was: Aiyo, your face so big hor!
* Fainted *
Sigh... yeah.. I know I have big and round face... HELP!! any method to make my face slimmer?? I wanna take nice nice graduation portrait le.. sob sob....
My parents have finally make up their mind to go Australia with my sister in July.. do I wanna follow?? I'm in dilemma...
Btw, air tickets + accommodations + winter clothes are not settled yet. Would it be too late??
Went to buy the winter clothes with my mum on Thurs..all my mum knew was that shop named "fook ann", located at Chinatown and it's near Eu Yan Sen.. Walked up and down the stretch of street under the hot sun.. NO SUCH SHOP!
Luckily my father came to the rescue and finally we found that uncle shop selling super duper cheap winter jackets... only 20- 25 bucks..
Now, the most difficult task is to get air tickets. Seriously, it's peak season now, and Sydney is one of the hot destinations..
Of all travel agencies I approached so far.. only New Shan gave me the most satisfied service.. She was so patient to help seek for the available flights at the cheapest rate.. Chan Brother quoted me 1700++ while New Shan gave me 1500++ (but with a earlier flying date)
Of course I booked with New Shan..
Now, I hope the weather in Sydney will be better in July.. no more storms or rain pls!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home