Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I'm really damn suay.. a few months back out of nowhere, I discovered a "stick-out-pimple-like-spot" on my little finger.
At first I thought it was nothing, other than ordinary blister kind.. but it's getting worse when it's getting bigger and started to bleed..and it bleeds non-stop. The wound just doesn't seem to close up or recover.
It's amazing or rather scary when blood rushes out of this tiny spot like water tap.


At first I thought it was nothing, other than ordinary blister kind.. but it's getting worse when it's getting bigger and started to bleed..and it bleeds non-stop. The wound just doesn't seem to close up or recover.
It's amazing or rather scary when blood rushes out of this tiny spot like water tap.
Scary huh?

Went to see doctor yesterday. The doctor told me a very frightening term. He said my condition is considered "Artery Bleeding".
He'll apply dunno what cream to stop it from bleeding. If it helps... GOOD!
if not.... then I'll have to undergo day survery to "burn off" the artery.. *DOINK* when he mentioned that, it scared the hell out of me..
this is my bandaged finger =(

And a tiny container of cream+chit chat session with Dr. Fong with his comical and entertaining jokes cost my mum = 36bucks!
Doctors are really big earners.. agree?
Praying hard that the cream works in these 2 days time so that I don't have to go for the surgery!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home