...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Panicky..



Argh... will be having my first paper in about 2 weeks time.. and I just started flipping my book (out of 4 books) !! I'm officially DEADMEAT !


Blame my procrastination!!


I need preserverance!! and definitely I need MOTIVATION !! Help me !!


Been sleeping super late recently... sigh... and I look terrible... so half way thru my last minute mugging, I gave myself a break - have a mask!!


I bought this at Missha - it's Yogurt Mango Mask !! Cool rite... I LOVE MANGO !! it's just $3.90, I guess.. *yummy yummy* ( I mean the smell.... hehe)




Alrite.... the end of break - BACK TO STUDYING !! Jiayou !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home