...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I've fallen in love....


with another Korean Drama....!!


*Ta-da* Princess Hours



I'm addicted .. and yes.. I think I've fallen in love with the story... SO FAIRYTALE... !! I LOVE IT....

haha.. yup, I love fairytale.. so dreamy .. and so good to be true.. =)

My obsession reached the max that I went to YouTube to search for the MV clips and episode coz I missed some! hmm.. I'm going to buy it for my collection - MUST !!

And I love their theme song too - 你…我是傻瓜 - Stay . Been listening to it non-stop!

And the cutie teddybear is called the Alfred Bear - So so cute.. is it a common name for this kinda teddybear??

Btw, I have been eyeing on the Mcd's Flavour Burst - the Grape flavour..! Yes, everyone who knows me aware that I'm a purple fanatic !! Anyway this sundae cone costs $1.50 ! Usual sundae cone just costs $0.50.. and with additional few strips of grape sauce.. it's now $1.50!!

But, I succumbed to the temptation. In the end, I bought it. Smell nice but doesn't really taste the grape! Well, at least I have satisfied my craving...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home