...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Bangkok trip - ON or OFF??
- Still undecided


Airticket - Ready!
Hotel Accommodation - Ready!
5 days 4 nights itineary - Ready!
Shopping list - Ready!
Bahts - Ready!
Situation in Bangkok - NOT READY !!!!!!


Argh....!!! why why why?? Looking forward to shopping spree in Bangkok, so excited and well planned... but here came the news on Wed morning - Thailand is in turmoil!!


My reaction - WHAT THE HELL????


Some said it's safe to go... some said better wait and monitor the situation. You might not know what will happen when you reach there. Mummy is worried. She would like me to postpone the trip till Dec.

I'm in dilemma - should I should I not??


---------------------------------------


My Retail Mgmt group mate - Shan Shan treated us "homemade vegetarian durian mooncake" - made by her mum! It's yummy.. coz the durian taste is just nice - not overpowering.



Mini Durian Mooncake

And... Hey !! I have Junyang Album already!! - it's the newer version okie !! with VCD and bonus track!! Was surprised to see JY CD on my table when I returned home. Got to know my brother that my sister got it for free!

It's a small small world afterall... coz my sister and JY's mum are working in the same dept!! How she got it free?? - I have no idea coz.... me and my sister are still not on talking terms...

VERY VERY HAPPY - I realised that I smiled non-stop while watching the VCD .. hahaha *blush blush* .. I think I really behave like a small gal !! hahahah...

But at the same time, I feel so paiseh.... like JY but didn't support him by buying his CD - I feel so cheapo!! haha.. If I were to know that my sister is working with his mum.... I will definitely rush to buy his album and get his signature !!!!! REALLY !!

Charming !!

Always "fight" with my parents that JY is so much better than their fave Weilian... hehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home