...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dinner date....


I have a dinner date @ Sakae Sushi - Yeah !! ... but... with my brother and I'm paying for the dinner ! Sob sob... but it's okie la. It's just once in a blue moon that I'm treating my little brother ... opps.. he's no longer little. He's already 19!


Since I can afford now, I shall keep my promise to buy him a dinner . Hey bro, must treat me nicely okie !


The dinner costs me almost 60bucks.. abit ex rite? but.. you hv to see how much we have eaten!


-tada- we really can eat le..

This ebi tempura costs $10.50 - my rating: Nice but not tat worth it



The photos are taken using my bro's new hp - K750. The quality of photos taken is not bad, in fact very good compared to my hp! But... I still prefer samsung! =)

I have decided not to upload our greedy looking photos coz both of us agreed that we are not photogenic! haha.. Hey bro, remember ur promise okie.. next time will be ur treat! All the best for your upcoming exam and.. don't overstress urself ya!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home