...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Friday, July 21, 2006

My retail therapy

If you are feeling down, retail therapy really works... at least for a time being. YES! Speaking from experience.. but remember NO window shopping. It will make you feel even worse, alrite!

GSS is ending soon and my intended Bangkok trip has to be postponed to dunno-when, so..... I shop here instead, alone. What alone? Not sian meh? Haha... I guess most of y'all out there would be screaming at me. I can shop alone and I dun feel sian at all. In fact, I dun mind shopping alone. Wat's wrong of going shopping alone?? I usually buy more things when I shop alone! hehe..

So, any impulse buying?? *hmm.. thinking hard* - not really... so those things are really worth for money and I need it anyway. Actually, it's more of budgeted shopping. I just allowed myself to spend not more than 100bucks on shopping.. cash only, NO card coz at least I can track how much I have spent if I use cash. What to do? Budgeted shopping is like tat la...

See what are the lil' rewards for myself!


You must be thinking I've burnt a hole in my pocket? No No No..

1st stop: Far East Plaza - bought a black pants and belt & earrings


2nd stop: Isetan Wisma - just bought a plain white top which costs only $13! Realised that I need one white top coz all my Giordano white tops have turned yellowish.

Met a nice cashier there. Seeing that I was carrying a plastic bags (from Far East), she gave me a bigger Isetan carrier so that I can buy everything inside! =)

3rd stop: Takashimaya - bought a bag, only $25 (of course no brand la)


Saw this bag when I almost gave up on searching for a nice and affordable bag. Hee... I think I always look for this type of bag, very squarish kinda bag! Saw a similar design Elle bag.. fall in love with it BUT costs $89 - after 50% discount !! sigh... can't bring myself to buy it. Luckily I saw this second best option! Not bad la.. at least I got myself a bag!

Met a nice sales lady there.. she helped me to check on the bag before proceeding to the cashier. When spotted a dirt, she changed a new one for me! I was the one buying and I didn't check on it !! So impressed !

See, who said customer services in Singapore are bad?? I have met 2 nice ladies with their excellent service today!

Last stop: Watson


Can't believe that I spent the most in Watson! All those stuff in a tiny and least appealing plastic bag cost me $55!

Haha.. no choice. My mum has been complaining about my getting-worse-to worst complexion, everyday! So bought mask and exfoliating cream. Actually it's for her share too.. =)

How do I feel after my retail therapy?? of course, happie happie la~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home