...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No sense of rhythm..


Today I realised that, not only I don't have sense of direction, I don't have sense of rhythm as well... haha... how did I manage to find out? Actually, I have known it all along, just that I din't know I'm tat bad till I went to Hi/Lo class yesterday.. Oh my god ! I simply can't follow the rhythm and the steps. I feel like a crab dancing there !!


The instructor was super high..keep shouting .. woo hoo... while we (or at least me) still struggling and panting ! That shows I lack of excercise!


After 1 hr of jumping, running like a crab, my gal fren declared me as xiao char bo while my hair all over the place looking half dead. Those who don't know thought I just went through an intensive excercise....


Alrite, time to relax my body, mind and soul... in the steam room! The feeling is so so good... can help to detox, good for skin complexion and to prevent bloating as well !! I should go more often ..!


While inside the steamy room, me and my gal fren chatted about relationship stuff coz she has some relationship problem recently. Sigh..


When you are single, you are worried..
When you are attached, you are vexed over constant arguements..


Whichever is better? It really depends on you.... but for sure, being single can be happy too!! AGREE?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home