...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Celebrated Xinru's bday at AMK's Fish & Co.The initial plan was to get a Charles & Keith vouchers for her, but due to unforeseen circumstances (C&K closed for the day), we had to crack our head to come up with alternative idea!

Thanks to our peifen - the ever creative gal for the fabulous idea!

Since I'm determined to go on diet, so I shall not touch fried food. So, I ordered Caeser Salad with salmon. Don't give me the "yucks - it's salad" face.. coz it's really very nice!

While I was loving my healthy salad, the gals were happily devouring their Seafood Platter!

Chinlee with her cheeky face wanted to share the sin with me... of course I don't want!!

Had a mini surprise for the bday gal.. from the staff

She was asked to stand on the chair and everyone in the house sang her a bday song.
A small cake from us..

May your wishes come true, gal..
Though it's a small cake, you still have to stick with the tradition!
This is the last-minute pressie from us! Had our photo developed and put it in a frame

A small gift from Fish & Co too... thumbs-up for their excellent service!

A group pic - thank you Fish & Co for your wonderful cooperation to make this bday surprise a success! Haha..
A few of them shared to buy 1 big packet of their mint chewy candy. Chin lee wanted to buy too but not enough cash - only left with $2.20. So this was what she got for her $2.20..
Chin Lee: Hhhmm, how come so many.. I think I got more than $2.20! so happie!!
Do you think we'll let her pay less for more?? of course NOT! haha..
Since Janice owed me 1 bucks and neither of us got small change.. so I got $1 worth of sweets too....
.....back to barter era.....=)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home