Friday, July 20, 2007

When I was in my sister's uni - ANU, I complained about her uni being so BIG and LOST! but then my father said "I think NTU is bigger le.." Really meh?
So lonely to walk along his long corridor by yourself.
Was on my way to Alumni Office at Nanyang Executive Center to collect the gown cover.
But where is NEC??? I have no idea. Standing in between Nanyang House and SRC, I was LOST!
Called Janice and Chinlee for help. Luckily Chinlee was at home, helped me to search school directory.
I was perspiring like mad... in the end I gave up..coz NEC is located at one ulu place which Im not going to walk!
Convocation is coming.. and I "requested my brother with force" to buy me a bouquet of flower for me! hahah.... I can't wait!! =)
Oh, I was so excited to see passionfruit in Australia that I bought 2 home!
That's how it looks like.. but I've no idea how to deal with it?

Then I remembered having fresh passionfruit juice in Bangkok. Ah! just throw it into the blender then serve with a sprinkle of salt!
Taste taste - not as nice as the one I had in Bangkok for 22baht only!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home