...leave her a sweet msg here...


Credits

Purple Love Version 1.01 - "Love is in the air... Can you feel it?" is designed & coded by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

~ pURpLeTuLiP: I waNn@ b3 a HaPPie GaL.. ~

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thank you for those who are concerned about my interview.

Alive or Dead?

This is the most draining interview I've ever attended. 1 1/2hr including the case analysis and presentation plus Q&A .

The most embarrasing part was I analysed the case wrongly and I kept fidgeting when probed for questions.

Sigh...

Will I be left to be the only unemployed??

Guess, I've to continue with my job hunting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home