Saturday, March 03, 2007
So the doctor said: Must kill the bacteria.. give us medication for a week - twice a day. Side effect: bitter aftertaste, fatigue, tasteless, headache and bodyache.
Here's the 3 powerful medicine - in charge of killing all the bacteria in my tummy!! It doesn't taste bitter when you eat.. but the aftertaste bitterness is super terrible.. !!

The worse part I heard from the doctor is that.. NO COFFEE NO TEA NO RAW FOOD NO SUSHI for the time being....!! =(
How can I survive without coffee/tea??? Sigh.... but I proved myself that I could.. coz I don't wanna go for endoscopic for the 2nd time!
My dad was find after the check.. BUT for me, I started to feel dizzy even when the doctor was explaining his diagnosis halfway. My head is spinning and I just feel like throwing up.. the feeling is like when you are DRUNK!
I slept all the way from Ipoh back to Sg..that's how bad I was.. =(
For the whole recess week, I spent 5 days in the hospital 3 days in IMH and 2 days in Alexandra. Sigh..
But going to IMH is pretty interesting, coz .. you can't really have the chance to go there.. UNLESS you go bonkers while doing ur FYP! haha..
The staff and the nurses there are really really really friendly and helpful!! They really completed the survey willingly without giving us trouble such as missing data or incomplete surveys. Except for a particular paranoid staff who claimed that the confidentiality is not ensured. Thus, she wanted to withdraw from the survey and tore the 8 pages of surveys into PIECES! YES!! pieces.. in the state where you can't even trace it!
Overall, the participant rate is pretty good!
This is the JuiceWorks - selling sandwiches, coffee, tea & juices.. and the staff are patient trainees. I think this program is quite good. At least they are employed.
My FYP mates asked - you're not afraid to buy food from there?? haha.. hmm.. I had my orange juice and chicken mayo and it tasted good!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home